When ever guests are on their way to reach your home for dinner and you are running late from office due to last minute panic meetings and traffic on roads after 6.00 pm.
To save your time and strength, here is a very simple and quick paneer recipe from my MIL's kitchen to make your dinner menu tasty, bright and colorfulness.
Ok, no more delays as we are already late and guests are going to take that elevator. ( I wish every one becomes ECO FRIENDLY and start using staircase, here is another wish from first one , I wish we do not live in these high rise buildings so that we do not need to climb 10-11 floors :( )
Serves : 3
250 Grams cubed Paneer
2 Nicely chopped local Tomatoes
2 tsp refined oil ( I used Desi ghee as it increases the flavor)
1/2 tsp crushed black pepper powder ( you can use red chilli powder)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 Garam masala
2 tsp nicely chopped Coriander leaves.
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan . Add turmeric powder , garam masala and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and let it cook. for another 4 minutes or until tomatoes
become tender soft and turn into thick gravy paste.
3. Add Paneer, salt and black pepper. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, until paneer is
soft and mixed well with tomato gravy.
4. Garnish with coriander and serve hot with chapati or Parantha.
1. In case paneer was in fridge waiting for it's turn :) , let it come to normal room temp or warm it in microwave for 30 seconds to get soft tender paneer.
2. Add 1/2 tsp fresh milk creme or 2 tsp milk to enhance the flavor and to get light yellow color as we get in restaurant.
Let me know if this helps you. :)
Do Share your tips and paneer recipe.
Happy Cooking and keep on smiling, as a smile can make your dinner more tasty:) Try it!